- Purple shows nobility, royalty, luxury, authority, creativity, inspiration, and spirituality. It is a mysterious and intriguing color.
- The darker shades of purple represent sensuality, while the lighter shades of purple represent romance and delicate.
Purple Wedding Flowers
- If you want to make a romantic statement in style on your wedding day, then purple wedding flowers are the best choice for you.
- Purple is a symbol of class, style, fortune, elegance, love, wealth and femininity.
- Traditionally, red was associated with love. But if you want to be contemporary in your expression of love and want to make a statement in style, then purple is the best choice.
- There is a large range of flowers available in shades of purple and some of the common ones are pansy, gladiolas, iris, cone flower, alyssum, snap dragons, clematis, aster and Verbena.
- Purple wedding flowers blends mystery and romance into a unique harmony.
- Purple blossoms with their mysterious charm transcend the wedding ceremony to a heavenly setting of fairy tale nuptial.